How to Book Your Date
Booking with us is easy! After you have checked our portfolio, our latest work (with preview of what photos throughout a wedding coverage look like), our prices, and our FAQ, the next steps are:
1. Contact us via our contact page to check if your date is still available
2. Secure your date by signing a contract (easy-to-fill Docusign file, so you don't have to print and scan!) and...
3. Send a CAD 1,000 non-refundable deposit via Interac email transfer to: info(at)raraaphoto(dot)com. This is the easiest and most convenient method of payment. Click here for more details on Interac e-transfer.
Once your deposit is received and contract is signed, I will countersign the contract and send to you as proof of deposit receipt. Voilà! You have a photographer!
* Price and date can only be guaranteed upon receipt of signed contract and non-refundable deposit (you can choose any package to start with, and change the hours of coverage at a later date and the final amount will be adjusted). Final payment is due 4 weeks before the wedding day.
* July - September is a a busy wedding season in Canada and we often receive multiple inquiries for the same dates.
Happy wedding planning!